Thursday, January 31, 2008


Here is Mother with her beautiful quilt, "My Grandmother's Dream" made for Jeff and Tammy Johnson. Each complete block is made with eight different fabrics going from light to dark or dark to light so there is a positive and a negative block in each color.


Here I am with my quilt. Mine is a stack n whack. I think it is awesome! It is made by stacking four pieces of fabric so that pattern in each piece in the stack is cut identical, then the parts of each block are turned one-quarter so there is a twist in it. Each block is completely unique!

2 comments:

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

The quilts look beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Mom!!! I am still waiting for more!!!
Jeff and Tammy's wedding . . .
your stay at Jennifer's house . . .
the Bill Cosby show you went to . . .
c'mon